JUMO dTRANS p02 DELTA Pressure Transmitter with Display (404382)
- Measuring ranges: 0 to 60 mbar DP to 0 to 25 bar DP
- For differential pressure, filling level, and flow
- For non-aggressive and aggressive gases, vapors, and liquids
- Temperature of medium: -40 to +100 °C
- Linearity: ≤ 0.1 % of end value
- Excellent long-term stability of < 0.1 % per year
- Load on one and both sides up to a static pressure of 160 bar; up to 420 bar as an option
- Excellent temperature compensation
- Operation on site or using HART protocol
- Signaling occurs if the measuring range is exceeded or not met; signaling also occurs in the event of sensor exceedance and sensor faults
- Accessories: pressure separator, valves, setup program
- ATEX approval available as an option
Display on the display
- Pressure in 13 different units; measured value in % or scaled with a choice of measuring unit
- Output current in mA
- Sensor temperature in °C or °F
- Measured value error, measured value outside of measuring range
- Minimum pressure and maximum pressure (drag indicator)
- Pressure and sensor temperature can be displayed simultaneously
Settings via the operating keys
- Zero point correction
- Start and end of measuring without pressure specification (blind setting) or with pressure specification: simple, time-saving, convenient
- Current-generator function
- Output signal in event of malfunction: adjustable to 3.85 mA or 21.5 mA
- Lock function for keys
- Reset function for minimum and maximum measured values (drag indicator)
- Linear / square-rooted characteristic line
- Density correction for various measuring media
- Measuring units for pressure and temperature
- Process reliability
The parts coming into contact with the medium made of stainless steel (optionally made of NiMo alloy or Monel with the use of a pressure separator) and a system that is cavity-free reflect the resistance to aggressive media (among other things). The measuring device is very precise (characteristic line deviation of 0.1 %) and offers a high long-term stability of <0.1 % per year.
Uncomplicated and time-saving
The measuring device can be operated reliably and easily either on site or set through a more easy-to-use setup program (HART interface).
- Water and wastewater technology
- Paper production
- Oil and gas industry
- Power stations
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
The pressure transmitter type JUMO dTRANS p02 DELTA measures the differential pressure of non-aggressive and aggressive gasses, vapors, and liquids (-40 to +85 °C). The pressure transmitter operates according to the piezoresistive measuring principle. The output signal is a load-independent direct current which is linearly proportional to the input pressure. For flow measurement, the output signal can be set with a square-rooted extracted characteristic line in relation to the input pressure.
In the "Ex-protected version Ex II 1/2G Ex ia IIC T6 Ga/Gb" the pressure transmitter can be installed inside the potentially explosive area "zone 1" and connected to "zone 0".
For special applications (e.g. filling level measurement or for aggressive media) an extensive range of pressure separators is available.
The JUMO dTRANS p02 DELTA pressure transmitter can also be operated with a HART communicator or with a PC that is connected to a HART modem by using the Windows compatible PC setup program.
Further technical information is available in the Download area.
Accessory product data sheets
- Diaphragm Seal with Dairy Pipe Fitting DIN 11851 (409772)
- Pressure Separator with Clamp Connection (409774)
- Pressure Separator with DRD Flange or VARIVENT Socket (Type 409776)
- Pressure Separator with ISS/SMS/RJT Socket and (Grooved) Union Nut (409778)
- Diaphragm Seal with Membrane 4MDV-10 (409780)
- Pressure Separator with Screw-In Thread DIN ISO 228/1 or ANSI B 1.201 (409782)
- Pressure Separator with Flange Connection DIN EN 1092-1 with Sealing Strip Form B1 (409784)
- Pressure Separator with Flange Connection According to ANSI B 16.5 with Sealing Strip Form RF (409786)