JUMO dTRANS p02 - Pressure Transmitter with Display (404385)
- Medium temperature: -40 to +200 °C (SIP and CIP capable)
- Local operation (keyboard/LCD) or operation through easy, digital communication (HART protocol) possible
- LCD signals occurs if the measuring range is exceeded or not met; signaling also occurs in the event of sensor exceedance and sensor faults
- Fully welded measuring system
- Accessories: pressure separator, valves, setup program
- Measuring ranges: -100 to 100 mbar – -1 to 600 bar relative, 0 to 600 mbar – 0 to 25 bar absolute
- For relative pressure, absolute pressure, and level
- For non-aggressive and aggressive gases, vapors, and liquids
- High linearity: ≤ 0.1 % from end value
- Excellent long-term stability: < 0.1 % per year
- Excellent temperature compensation
- ATEX approval available as an option
Depiction through the display
- Pressure in 13 different units; measured value in %, or scaled with a choice of measuring unit
- Output current in mA
- Sensor temperature in °C or °F
- Measured value error, measured value outside of measuring range
- Minimum pressure and maximum pressure (drag indicator)
- Pressure and sensor temperature can be displayed simultaneously
Settings via the operating keys
- Zero point correction
- Start and end of measuring without pressure specification (blind setting) or with pressure specification: simple, time-saving, convenient
- Current-generator function
- Output signal in event of malfunction: adjustable to 3.85 mA or 21.5 mA
- Lock function for keys
- Reset function for minimum and maximum measured values (drag indicator)
- Density correction for various measuring media
- Measuring units for pressure and temperature
- Process reliability
The parts coming into contact with the medium made of stainless steel (optionally made of NiMo alloy or Monel with the use of a pressure separator) and a system that is cavity-free reflect the resistance to aggressive media (among other things). The measuring device has a high degree of precision with a deviation from characteristic line of 0.1 % and offers an excellent long-term stability of < 0.1 % per year. The high-temperature version guarantees safe application in SIP and CIP systems.
Uncomplicated and time-saving
The measuring device can be operated reliably and easily either on site or set through a more easy-to-use setup program (HART interface).
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Water and wastewater engineering
- Paper manufacturing
- Oil and gas industry
- Power stations
The pressure transmitter type JUMO dTRANS p02 measures the pressure (relative and absolute pressure) of non-aggressive and aggressive gas, vapors, and liquids.
The fully-welded measuring system out of stainless steel does not require seals and guarantees maximum process safety as well as reliability.
In the "Ex-protected version" the pressure transmitter can be installed inside the potentially explosive area "zone 1" to connect to "zone 0".
The JUMO dTRANS p02 with front flush pressure connections of various designs is available for hygienic applications in the foodstuff and pharmaceutical industries.
Suitable pressure connections are also available for applications with higher medium temperatures of up to 200 °C.
The transmitter can be adapted to all applications through integrated operating elements. A comfortable PC setup program for the HART interface is also available.
Further technical information is available in the Download area.
Accessory product data sheets
- Diaphragm Seal with Dairy Pipe Fitting DIN 11851 (409772)
- Pressure Separator with Clamp Connection (409774)
- Pressure Separator with DRD Flange or VARIVENT Socket (Type 409776)
- Pressure Separator with ISS/SMS/RJT Socket and (Grooved) Union Nut (409778)
- Diaphragm Seal with Membrane 4MDV-10 (409780)
- Pressure Separator with Screw-In Thread DIN ISO 228/1 or ANSI B 1.201 (409782)
- Pressure Separator with Flange Connection DIN EN 1092-1 with Sealing Strip Form B1 (409784)
- Pressure Separator with Flange Connection According to ANSI B 16.5 with Sealing Strip Form RF (409786)