Pressure Separator with Flange Connection DIN EN 1092-1 with Sealing Strip Form B1 (409784)
- Process connection: DN 25, DN 50, DN 80, DN 100
- Nominal pressure: PN 16, PN 40, PN 64, PN 100, PN 160, PN 250, PN 320, PN 400
- Also available with tube in the following lengths: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm
- Also available with PTFE coating
- Accessories: stainless steel flushing ring (1.4571)
Pressure separators protect the pressure measuring device from contaminated, hot, highly viscous, stagnant, crystallizing, and especially corrosive media. For specific applications, pressure separators are also available with a capillary line (up to 7 m).
Further technical information is available in the Download area.