JUMO dTRANS p33 - Pressure Transmitter or Level Probe for Use in Ex-Areas (404753)
- Pressure transmitter or level probe
- Safe use in Ex-areas
- Measuring ranges: 250 mbar to 600 bar relative and 600 mbar to 25 bar absolute
- Medium temperature: -40 to +85 °C, optionally increased medium temperature to 200 °C (SIP and CIP capable)
- Piezoresistive silicon sensor
- Accuracy: 0.5 % MSP (linearity)
- Impervious to aggressive gases, vapors, and liquids
- Protection type: IP65
- Reverse-polarity protection
Particularly for the level probe variant (IP68):
- Measuring ranges: 250 mbar to 10 bar (2.5 to 100 mWS)
- Medium temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Suitable for indoor mounting
- Process reliable
The pressure transmitter / level probe was designed and certified according to ATEX directives. The measuring system is fully welded and does not require seals. As a result, process reliability is ensured. The core of the pressure transmitter / level probe is a piezoresistive measuring cell, which features high overload resistance and which is particularly stable in the long term, reliable, and temperature resistant. Maximum security during startup is guaranteed by a reverse polarity protection that protects the pressure transmitter / level probe against damages.
The pressure transmitter is available in numerous versions for several measuring ranges. Numerous process connections are available and allow maximum flexibility. As an option, level probe versions as well as versions for increased medium temperature up to 200 °C are available.
- Flour and corn silos (for dust deposits)
Level and level measurement
- In explosion proof areas such as fuel tanks
- In water and wastewater management
The pressure transmitter JUMO dTRANS p33 continually measures the pressure of non-aggressive and aggressive gasses, vapors, liquids, and dust. The device operates according to the piezoresistive measuring principle. The output signal is a load-independent direct current which acts linearly proportionally to the input pressure. Another available version is a level probe for explosion-proof areas.
The pressure transmitter dTRANS p33, type 404753, fulfills the following requirements of explosion group II: in a zone 1 and 2 potentially explosive area due to gas; here, the pressure connection can be mounted to zone 0 in a zone 21 and 22 potentially explosive area due to dust.
For the level probe version the surrounding pressure is achieved through a special cable with integrated pressure equalization hose. Any variations in air pressure are therefore automatically compensated and the surrounding pressure is taken into account.
The EC-type examination certificate of the pressure transmitter / level probe reads: SEV 09 ATEX 0140 X.
Further information on our level probes from the JUMO MAERA series can be found in the brochure "Level Probes – Hydrostatic Level and Filling Level Measurement" in the Documentation category.
Further technical information is available in the Documentation category.