JUMO MIDAS S05 – OEM Universal Pressure Transmitter (401010)
- Successor model to MIDAS SI (type 401006)
- Measuring range: 0 to 1 bar – 0 to 100 bar relative pressure, 0 to 1 bar – 0 to 40 bar absolute pressure
- Silicon sensor with separating diaphragm out of stainless steel
- Welded measuring system
- Compact design: as of 56 mm in length
Type 401010 is the successor model to JUMO MIDAS SI (type 401006), with sensor technology that has been proven thousands of times over. An almost automatic production sequence (digital compensation and calibration of the sensor module) reduces the production time and manufacturing costs.
- Process reliability
The piezoresistive silicon sensor has a high level of overload protection and long-term stability. The high quality of every pressure transmitter is ensured by the full final inspection within the completely-automatic measuring and calibration facility.
- Time-saving, simple, and versatile
The installation of the measuring device requires little work and the electrical installation is simple. The modular structure allows universal use in almost any application.
- HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning)
- Refrigeration engineering
- Compressor engineering
- Packaging industry
- Mechanical and plant engineering
The JUMO MIDAS S05 pressure transmitter is available with relative pressure and absolute pressure measuring ranges.
The fully welded and therefore seal-free measuring system made of high-grade stainless steel allows this device to be used in almost all media, even when the conditions are rough. The structure ensures optimum protection against process medium leakage.
The applied silicon sensor can handle extreme overloading even in the lowest measuring ranges and is capable of handling millions of pressure cycles.