JUMO flowTRANS MAG I01 – Magnetic-Inductive Flow Sensor (406010)
- For pressures up to PN 16 and temperatures up to 150 °C
- Output signal 4 to 20 mA
- Stainless steel sensor
- No moving parts
- Simple mounting
The measuring device has no moving components and is therefore wear-free. As a result, no subsequent costs occur.
- Flexible and straight forward
The flow transmitter can be mounted in any pipe diameter (DN 15 to DN 400).
The measuring device can be mounted and dismounted as often as required.
- Flow control (fresh water, wastewater, irrigation)
- Quantity measurement (water meter)
- Pump protection, pump control (liquid)
- Dosage of chemicals (CIP systems)
- Dosage (irrigation)
The flow transmitter is equipped with a magnetic inductive sensor (MID). Standardized fittings ensure simple insertion of the transmitter into DN 15 to DN 400 tubes (see data sheet 406090).
The transmitter can be used in liquids with a conductivity as of 20 μS/cm. Flow velocities from 0.2 to 10 m/s can be measured.
The transmitter provides an output signal of 4 to 20 mA. The measured value is also portrayed as a 0 to 240 Hz frequency pulse signal. Simple control tasks can be achieved with the built-in relay.
Other interesting products
- JUMO dTRANS AS 02 - Compact multichannel transmitter/controller for standard signals, and temperature (202553)
- JUMO Aquis 500 AS - Display Device / Controller for Standard Signals
- JUMO flowTRANS PW I01 - Paddle Wheel Flow Sensor / Push-In Version (406020)
- Fittings for Flow Sensors (406090)
- JUMO di 308 - Digital Indicator (701550)
- JUMO LOGOSCREEN nt - Paperless Recorder (706581)