JUMO flowTRANS PW I01 - Paddle Wheel Flow Sensor / Push-In Version (406020)
- Simple mounting
- For pressures up to PN10 and temperatures up to 70 °C
- With frequency output
Flexible and simple
The flow transmitter can be mounted and removed from any pipe diameter (DN15 to DN400) as often as necessary.
- Flow control (fresh water, wastewater, irrigation)
- Quantity measurement (water meter)
- Pump protection, pump control (liquid)
- Dosage of chemicals (CIP systems)
- Dosage (irrigation)
The paddle-wheel flow sensor is suited for the continuous flow speed measurement of neutral or slightly aggressive liquids carrying a low amount of solid matter. Flow velocities from 0.3 to 10 m/s can be measured.
The measuring probe provides a frequency pulse signal. Standardized fittings ensure simple insertion of the encoder into DN15 to DN400 tubes (see data sheet 406090).
Other interesting products
- JUMO dTRANS AS 02 - Compact multichannel transmitter/controller for standard signals, and temperature (202553)
- JUMO Aquis 500 AS - Display Device / Controller for Standard Signals
- Fittings for Flow Sensors (406090)
- JUMO di 308 - Digital Indicator (701550)
- JUMO LOGOSCREEN nt - Paperless Recorder (706581)