Laboratory pH single-rod electrodes (201030)
- pH sensors for use in laboratories
- Different possible versions
- Various diaphragm glasses for different applications
- Variable fitting lengths
- General laboratory applications
- Surface measurements for paper and textiles
- Insertion measurements in food
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications
These electrodes are high-quality measuring electrodes for pH and Redox potential measurements in laboratories. The sensors are available with glass shaft as well as with a sturdy plastic shaft.
They are suitable for all measurements in aqueous substances and offer a high measuring accuracy and reliability in all applications.
A special electrode is available for the ion-sensitive measurement of ammonia, refer to page 11.
Suitable versions are available for the most varied requirements:
Active part pH: Several diaphragm glasses are available for the pH version.
Active part Redox: A sturdy platinum or gold cone is available here.
Reference system: The proven JUMO silver/silver chloride control system (Ag/AgCI) and the
acrylamide-free KCI gel forms together the reference system. The control system is designed as a cartridge system.
This ensures that the reference electrolyte remains free of silver ions
throughout the entire sensor operating life and is less sensitive to electrode toxins.
Diaphragm: In the standard version, the electrodes are equipped with a sturdy zirconium oxide diaphragm. For the versions with a plastic shaft, a glass fiber diaphragm serves for the connection between the good to be measured and the reference system.
PTFE and fixed ground-joint diaphragms are available for special applications.
Electrical connection: The sensors are electrically connected via:
- Plug head S6
- Plug head with fixed cable
These sensors are state-of-the-art for modern pH and Redox electrodes.
Each electrode is a high-quality product and is individually inspected.
Modern production plants ensure a uniform quality.
General information about the sensors of the 201030 and 201035 series
All standard electrodes are manufactured from physiologically harmless and FDA listed materials
Accessory product data sheets
Other interesting products
- JUMO AQUIS 500 pH - Transmitter/Controller for pH value, Redox Voltage, NH3 (ammonia) Concentration and Temperature (202560)
- JUMO ecoTRANS pH 03 - transmitter / switching device for pH / Redox voltage and temperature (202723)
- Flow-through fittings (202810)
- JUMO Immersion Fittings (202820)
- JUMO Manual Retractable Holders (202822)
- JUMO Stainless Steel Process Fittings (202825)