JUMO dTRANS pH 02 - Compact multichannel transmitter/controller for pH, redox, ammonia, standard signals, and temperature (202551)
- Display visualization options: large numbers, bar graph or trend display
- Integrated calibration routines: 1, 2 and 3 points
- Math and logic module
- Calibration logbook
- Integrated washing timer to control the cleaning equipment
- 12 integrated user languages
- Setup program features convenient programming and system documentation
- RS422/RS485 interface (option)
- PROFIBUS-DP interface (option)
- Data logger with real-time clock (option)
- Electrode monitoring can be activated
- Optional boards can be retrofitted
- Detoxification applications (parameter set selection)
- Redundant pH measurement with one instrument
- pH measurement including flow rate measurement
- pH measurement including measurement of free chlorine (pH-compensated chlorine measurement)
The JUMO dTRANS pH 02 is a compact, modular instrument, that has the flexibility (with 3 slots, optional boards, etc.,) to accomplish a wide range of tasks. The main input of the JUMO dTRANS pH 02 is designed for sensors to measure the pH value or the redox voltage - both conventional glass sensors and ISFET sensors can be connected - or the concentration of ammonia. Pt100 or Pt1000 resistance thermometers, NTC/ PTC or 0(4) to 20 mA and 0 to 10 V standard signals can be connected to the second analog input (compensating input). The two binary inputs can be used both as the initiators for actions (such as HOLD, keyboard inhibit), and for flow rate measurement, when pulse generators (such as impeller sensors) are connected. The high-contrast, graphic display allows the input signals to be visualized by numbers or as a bar graph. Parameters are displayed in plain text for easily comprehensible and secure operation.
The JUMO dTRANS pH 02 can be used as a two-point or three-point controller, a three-point modulating controller, or as a continuous controller. The controller software includes parameter set selection and a math module.
A setup program is available for convenient configuration via a PC. The instrument can be integrated into a data network by means of an RS422/RS485 or PROFIBUS-DP interface. Screw terminals on the back are used for the electrical connection.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup JUMO dTRANS pH/CR/AS 02 (PG202599)additional information