JUMO dTRANS AS 02 - Compact multichannel transmitter/controller for standard signals, and temperature (202553)
- Display: mg/l, pH, mV, μS/cm
- Display visualization options: large numbers, bar graph or trend display
- Integrated 1-point and 2-point calibration routines
- Math and logic module
- Calibration logbook
- Integrated washing timer to control the cleaning equipment
- 12 integrated user languages
- Setup program features convenient programming and system documentation
- RS422/RS485 interface (option)
- PROFIBUS-DP interface (option)
- Data logger with real-time clock (option)
- Optional boards can be retrofitted
Displaying, measuring and controlling:
- free chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, chlorine dioxide and ozone in conjunction with sensors as per data sheet 202630
- the pH value or redox potential with 2-wire transmitters as per data sheet 202701
- (hydrostatic) liquid levels with 2-wire transmitters (level and pressure measuring instruments) as per data sheet 40.2090 or data sheet 40.4390
- flow rate in conjunction with relevant transmitters
- two temperature measuring points
The JUMO dTRANS AS 02 is a compact, modular instrument, that has the flexibility (with 3 slots, optional boards, etc.,) to accomplish a wide range of tasks. Pt100 or Pt1000
resistance thermometers, NTC/ PTC or 0(4) to 20 mA and 0 to 10 V standard signals can be connected to the main input of the JUMO dTRANS AS 02. The two binary
inputs can be used as the initiators for actions (such as HOLD, keyboard inhibit). The high-contrast, graphic display allows the input signals to be visualized by numbers
or as a bar graph. Parameters are displayed in plain text for easily comprehensible and secure operation.
The JUMO dTRANS AS 02 can be used as a two-point or three-point controller, a three-point modulating controller, or as a continuous controller. All controller outputs can be configured for
P, PI, PD or PID action. The controller software includes parameter set selection and a math module.
A setup program is available for convenient configuration via a PC. The instrument can be integrated into a data network by means of an RS422/RS485 or PROFIBUS-DP
interface. Screw terminals on the back are used for the electrical connection.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup JUMO dTRANS pH/CR/AS 02 (PG202599)additional information