JUMO dTRANS O2 01 - transmitter / controller for dissolved oxygen (DO) with separate operating unit (202610)
- Measurement of dissolved oxygen (DO) in aqueous solutions
- Safe 1-point calibration
- 2-wire transmitter (for basic and standard version)
- Electrical isolation of measurement signal (DO) and output signal (mA)
- Easy connection to an existing system (e.g PLC)
- Can be used as stand-alone system in maximum version
- Compensation of temperature, atmospheric pressure and salinity
Further processing of the temperature of the medium is possible (separate Pt 1000
or 2-wire transmitter)
- Setup program for comfortable transmitter configuration / documentation
- Easy, safe service by replacement of modules
- Background lighting (for maximum version)
- Communal and industrial waste water treatment plants
- Drinking water monitoring
- Protection of water bodies
- Fish keeping/hatchery plants
- Technical processing plants
The JUMO dTRANS O2 01 2-wire transmitter serves to measure dissolved oxygen in watery solutions. It provides an electrically isolated output signal 4 ... 20mA according to the oxygen content. The device can be configured via a setup program or an optionally available connection and operating unit. The temperature of themedium to be measured can be detected and further processed (from the standard version also as 2-wire signal 4 ... 20mA) via a Pt 1000 in the 2-wire transmitter.
Measurements are carried out with an electrochemical probe covered by a membrane. The microprocessor circuit installed in the 2-wire transmitter considers the factors: temperature, air pressure and salinity (salt content).
The probe is designed as a module and can be easily maintained and replaced.