JUMO Aquis 500 AS - Display Device / Controller for Standard Signals
- Display: mg/l, pH, mV, µS/cm, etc.
- Special measuring range with setup program is adjustable
- Display visualization is selectable: large digits, bar graph or trend display
- Integrated calibration routines for 1-state and 2-state calibration
- Calibration logbook
- User language: English, French, and German
- Other languages can be loaded with the setup program
Display, measurement and control of
- Free chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, chlorine dioxide, ozone in connection with sensors according to data sheet 202630
- pH-value or redox potential with 2-wire transmitter according to data sheet 202701
- Filling level (hydrostatic) with 2-wire transmitter according to data sheets 401015, 402090, 404391 or 404392
- Flow in connection with corresponding transmitters
- 2 temperature measuring points
- Sensors and program generators with standard signals 0/4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V
The device is equipped with 2 analog and 1 binary inputs. The first analog input is suitable for the connection of standard or standardized signals (0/4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V) which can be provided by any sensor. RTD temperature probes Pt100, Pt1000, or NTC/PTC (up to 4 kOhm) can be connected to the second analog input. The voltage supply for a 2-wire transmitter is integrated into the device.
The graphic display enables the display of the standard signal as digits or a bar graph. The display of the parameters in plain text ensures that the operation is easily understandable and safe. Two optional relay changeover contacts are used to implement simple switching or alarm functions as well as demanding control tasks with P, PI, PD, and PID behavior. Upon request, the device is also available with 2 analog outputs (0/4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V) that can be freely parameterized and scaled.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup JUMO AQUIS 500 (PG202599)additional information