JUMO eTRON T – Digital Thermostat (701050)
- Design width 22.5 mm
- Mounting on DIN rail 35 mm
- Three-digit LCD display with special characters for °C and °F
- Measurement input for RTD temperature probes, thermocouples, or current/voltage standard signals
- 10 A relay (changeover contact)
- Customer-specific linearization via table function
- Heating operation, cooling operation, or limit value monitoring
- Adjustable switching hysteresis
- Configuration with setup program
- Pipe trace heating
- Simple control of temperatures and other process variables
The JUMO eTRON T is a digital electronic thermostat for DIN-rail mounting in a 90 × 22.5 mm format, which can be used for simple temperature control (heating or cooling). The actual value is displayed on a three-digit LCD display.
Depending on the hardware version RTD temperature probes, thermocouples, or current/voltage standard signals can be connected to the measurement input. The switching status of the 10 A changeover relay is indicated by an LED.
3 keys on the front are used for operation. A configurable operating level enables quick access to important parameters. The electrical connection is made via screw terminals.
A setup program and a PC interface are available as accessories for easy configuration and parameterization on the PC.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup JUMO eTRON T/M/di eco 701050/60/701540additional information