JUMO eTRON M - Electronic Microstat (701060)
- 76 × 36 mm format
- Three-digit back-lit LCD display with special characters
- Measuring input for RTD temperature probes, thermocouples, or current/voltage standard signals
- 1 x 10 A relay (changeover contact) or 2 x 5 A relays (normally open contact)
- Customer-specific linearization via tabular function
- Heating operation, cooling operation, or limit value monitoring
- Integrated defrosting function
- Adjustable switching hysteresis
- Counters for operating hours and service
- Configuration with setup program
- Display refrigerators, refrigerated counters, cold stores, refrigerators
- Deep fryers, hotplates
- Simple control of temperatures and other process variables
The JUMO eTRON M is a digital electronic microstat for easy temperature control (heating or cooling). Depending on the hardware version RTD temperature probes, thermocouples, or current/voltage standard signals can be connected to the measuring input. The actual value is displayed on a three-digit back-lit display. The relay switching statuses are indicated by LEDs.
A defrosting function and an operating hours counter are integrated in the device, which can, for example, detect the cooling compressor runtime. Four keys on the front are used for operation. A configurable operating level enables quick access to important parameters. The electrical connection occurs via screw terminals.
A setup program and a PC interface are available as accessories for easy configuration and parameterization on the PC.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup JUMO eTRON T/M/di eco 701050/60/701540additional information