JUMO mTRON T - Multichannel Controller Module (705010)
- Up to four PID controller channels, each with two parameter sets and four setpoint values
- Self-optimization with the oscillation or step response method
- Independent operation
- Two high-quality universal analog inputs for thermocouple, RTD temperature probe, resistance transmitter, resistance/potentiometer, and standard signals
- Customer-specific linearization (up to 4th order polynomial)
- Two digital inputs DC 0/24 V
- Two digital outputs as relays with normally open contact AC 230 V, 3 A or logic DC 0/15 V
- Inputs and outputs can be extended (option)
- All analog inputs are galvanically isolated from each other
- Limit value monitoring
- One counter input up to 10 kHz
- Automatic configuration after module insert replacement
- Connection of inputs and outputs on the front
- Removable terminal strips with Push-In technology
- Quick wiring of operating voltage and system bus provided by simple module connection principle
The multichannel controller module can be used for up to four PID controller channels (cascadable). The standard version includes two high-quality universal analog inputs for thermocouple, RTD temperature probe, resistance transmitter, resistance/potentiometer and standard signals, two digital inputs (DC 0/24 V), and two digital outputs as relays with normally open contact (AC 230 V, 3 A) or as logic output (DC 0/15 V). The three expansion slots (option 1, 2, and 3) mean that the module can be expanded to up to four universal analog inputs, eight digital inputs, three analog outputs, or eight digital outputs.
The digitized input values/states are available for further processing in the system. The digital and analog outputs can be controlled by the system (via the connection list or directly by the PLC) or directly by the module.
The module operates independently, even in the event of the central processing unit or higher level system failing. This behavior can be configured.
LEDs are used to indicate applied voltage supply, the module operating statuses, as well as the statuses of the digital inputs and digital outputs.
For retrofitting or service work, the module insert can be easily pulled out of the case at the front. The case, including the bus board, remains installed on the DIN rail.
The user can use a setup program for straight-forward configuration and parameterization of the multichannel controller module.
Accessory product data sheets
- JUMO mTRON T - Central Processing Unit (705001)
- JUMO mTRON T - Relay Module Four-Channel (705015)
- JUMO mTRON T - Analog Input Module, Four-Channel (705020)
- JUMO mTRON T - Analog Input Module, Eight-Channel (705021)
- JUMO mTRON T – Digital Input or Output Module 12-Channel (705030)
- JUMO mTRON T - Router Module (705040)
- JUMO mTRON T - Multifunction Panel 840 (705060)
- JUMO mTRON T - Power Supply Units (705090)