JUMO mTRON T - Analog Input Module, Eight-Channel (705021)
- Eight analog inputs for RTD temperature probes in two-wire circuit
- Limit value monitoring
- 1 DC 0/24 V digital input
- Automatic configuration after module insert replacement (Plug and Play)
- Connection of inputs on front
- Removable terminal strips with Push-In technology
- Quick wiring of operating voltage and system bus provided by simple module connection principle
The eight-channel analog input module has eight analog inputs for RTD temperature probes in a two-wire circuit, and one digital input (DC 0/24 V). The analog inputs are not galvanically isolated from each other. The digitized input values/states are available for further processing in the system.
LEDs are used to indicate applied voltage supply, the module operating statuses, and the digital input statuses.
The user can use a setup program for straight-forward configuration of the analog input module.
For service purposes, the module insert can be easily pulled out of the case to the front. The case, including the bus PCB, remains installed on the DIN rail.
Accessory product data sheets
- JUMO mTRON T - Central Processing Unit (705001)
- JUMO mTRON T - Multichannel Controller Module (705010)
- JUMO mTRON T - Relay Module Four-Channel (705015)
- JUMO mTRON T - Analog Input Module, Four-Channel (705020)
- JUMO mTRON T - Digital Input/Output Module, 12-Channel (705030)
- JUMO mTRON T - Router Module (705040)
- JUMO mTRON T - Multifunction Panel 840 (705060)
- JUMO mTRON T - Power Supply Units (705090)