JUMO mTRON T - Router Module (705040)
- RJ45 system bus connections on front (1 × Bus In, 2 × Bus Out)
- Decentralized module assignment supported
- Addressing via rotary coding switch for special applications
- Galvanic isolation of interfaces on front
- Supply of operating voltage
- Quick wiring of operating voltage and system bus provided by simple module connection principle
The router module is used to achieve decentralization within the automation system (the input/output modules are distributed to several DIN rails/control cabinets). A distance of up to 100 m is possible between two router modules or between a router module and a base unit/multifunction panel. A system can have up to 30 router modules and up to 30 input/output modules.
LEDs are used to indicate the voltage supply and the operating status of the module.
The electrical connection of the voltage supply for the router module is made on the front via a removable terminal strip.
No configuration of the router module is required. It is integrated into the overall system by the setup program. For special applications such as hot connect, the address of the router module can be set by rotary coding switches.
For service purposes, the module insert can be easily pulled out of the case to the front. The case, including the bus PCB, remains installed on the DIN rail.
Accessory product data sheets
- JUMO mTRON T - Central Processing Unit (705001)
- JUMO mTRON T - Multichannel Controller Module (705010)
- JUMO mTRON T - Relay Module Four-Channel (705015)
- JUMO mTRON T - Analog Input Module, Four-Channel (705020)
- JUMO mTRON T - Analog Input Module, Eight-Channel (705021)
- JUMO mTRON T – Digital Input or Output Module 12-Channel (705030)
- JUMO mTRON T - Multifunction Panel 840 (705060)
- JUMO mTRON T - Power Supply Units (705090)