JUMO dTRANS T04 - Four-Wire Transmitter (707040)
- Design width 22.5 mm
- Pt100, Pt1000, and potentiometer
- Analog measured value processing
- Galvanic isolation of input, output/mains voltage
- Output 0(4) to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V
- Measuring circuit monitoring NAMUR NE 43
- Setting via DIP switch (15 measuring ranges, 3 output signals)
- Configuration also possible with setup program
The transmitters intended for industrial applications record the temperature or the resistance with an RTD temperature probe Pt100, Pt1000, or a potentiometer in two-wire or three-wire connection. The 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10 V output signal is available temperature linear/resistance linear. The continuous analog signal path allows for fast output reaction times in the event of a temperature change (analog permanent measurement instead of digital sampling rate). This results in a low-noise and interference-resistant output signal. High precision is ensured by range-specific amplification – even in small measuring ranges. The transmitter is set directly on the device using DIP switches or with the PC setup program.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup JUMO dTRANS T04 707040additional information