Test Equipment for Temperature and its Traceability / Pt100 Precision RTD Temperature Probe (902721)
- Pt100 precision RTD temperature probe
- For temperatures from -200 to +450 °C
- DAkkS (DKD) calibrations
- Factory calibrations
- Calibration measuring range from -80 to +1100 °C
- Series calibrations
- On-site calibrations
- Traceability of measurement results to national standards
- DAkkS (DKD) calibrated test equipment is recognized in Europe and many countries outside of Europe as a means of traceability without a requirement for further information
- For monitoring all temperature probes used in industrial applications, building technology, and quality assurance.
Precision RTD temperature probes from JUMO – because precision and longevity are crucial!
Increased quality consciousness, improved measurement technology, and quality assurance systems such as DIN ISO 9000 have led to more stringent requirements for process documentation and monitoring of measurement equipment.
Platinum precision RTD temperature probes are the preferred choice for use as standards.
They are used to monitor all temperature probes and temperature control processes used in industrial applications, building technology, and quality assurance.
For all devices, traceability of the measurement results to national standards is the crucial criterion. DAkkS (DKD) calibrated test equipment is recognized in Europe and many countries outside of Europe as a means of traceability without a requirement for further information. The calibration service is available at any time for existing test equipment.
Calibration services from JUMO – because accuracy is essential!
In almost all processes the need to increase output and quality while at the same time reducing process costs continually grows. They go hand in hand with the reduction of measurement uncertainties during process parameter acquisition. Temperature is one of the most important process variables.
To offer precise, reproducible, and traceable calibration as a service JUMO established a calibration laboratory for the measured value temperature in 1992. It is accredited by DAkkS (DKD – German calibration service).
- Accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Laboratory code D-K-15129-01-00
- Calibration of RTD temperature probes and thermocouples (also with transmitters), data loggers, block calibrators, and electronic thermometers with direct display function.
- Calibration range from -80 to +1100 °C.
- Calibration service for third-party devices at excellent value for the money
- Inexpensive series calibration of platinum RTD temperature probes in the range between 0 and 150 °C.
We will also gladly perform on-site calibrations at your location for the measured value temperature.
Benefit from the convenience of having your temperature probes and control units calibrated by our trained specialists.
Make sure that you have a reliable as well as accurate measuring and control system.
Traceable measuring results are authenticated by a calibration certificate.
Contact for on-site calibration:
Phone: +49 661 6003-447
Fax: +49 661 6003-881447