Surface-Mounted Double Thermostat, ATH Series (603026)
- Liquid expansion
- Self-monitoring (STB/STW) in the event of a pressure drop
- Safety switch-off (STB/STW) at -20 °C
- 2 separate measuring and switching systems
Versions according to DIN EN 14597
- Temperature controller (TR)
- Temperature monitor (TW)
- Temperature limiter (TB)
- Safety temperature limiter (STB)
- Safety temperature monitor (STW)
A large number of articles held in stock guarantee short-term delivery.
An aluminum die cast case bottom section and a top section coated with impact-proof paint protects the thermostat and makes it impervious to ambient temperature influences.
No additional auxiliary energy is required for temperature measurement. For this reason, the electromechanical thermostat offers a decisive advantage.
Control and monitoring of thermal processes
- In apparatus engineering
- In furnace construction
- In the heating and air conditioning technology industry
- In laboratory and climatic cabinets
Thermostats control and monitor thermal processes. Surface-mounted double thermostats from the ATH series consist of 2 separate measuring and switching systems.
The devices are available as temperature controllers TR, temperature monitors TW, safety temperature monitors STW (STB), and safety temperature limiters STB. In the event of a malfunction, the STB places the system being monitored in a safe operating status.
Surface-mounted double thermostats operate according to the liquid expansion principle – a microswitch is used as an electrical switching element.