Push-In Thermocouple with Compensating Cable (901150)
- For temperatures from -50 to 600 °C
- Available with different thermocouples
- With protection tube made of stainless steel
- Compensating cable made of silicon or metal braiding
- Also with 90° cable outlet
- Applications include kiln and industrial installations as well as machine engineering
The preferred use of push-in thermocouples includes temperature measurement in solid bodies, e.g. heating platens and sealing jaws.
Depending on the version, the compensating cables are suitable for dry rooms that have a temperature range of between -50 to +600 °C. The compensation cable is relieved of strain at the transition to the protection tube. An anti-kink spring is available as an option.
Protection tubes made of stainless steel protect the measuring insert against chemical influences and mechanical damage.
As standard procedure, thermocouples (elements) according to DIN EN 60584 and DIN 43710 are used as measuring inserts.