Screw-In Thermocouples with Terminal Head Form B (901020)
- For temperatures from -200 to +800 °C
- Available with different thermocouples
- As single or double thermocouple
- Terminal head form B, BUZ, BUZH, BBK
- Available with transmitter
- Application areas can be found in the construction of heating systems, furnaces/kilns, and appliances as well as in the process technology field.
Screw-in thermocouples are the preferred choice for measuring temperature in liquids and gasses. An important factor for selecting this installation type is its ability to form reliable seals for vacuum and overpressure applications.
The terminal head is suitable for ambient temperatures up to 100 °C. The design types BUZ, BUZH, and BBK are also available in addition to the standard terminal head (form B).
Protection tubes made of stainless steel protect the measuring insert against chemical influences and mechanical damage.
Thermocouples according to DIN EN 60584, class 2 and DIN 43710 are used as the measuring insert. Double versions with two thermocouples are also possible.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup-Program Wtransadditional information
Setup program Wtrans inkl OnlineChartadditional information
Setup JUMO dTRANS T05 707050/51additional information
JUMO setup dTRANS T01Jadditional information