- For variable insertion lengths
- For various protection tube diameters
- Simple assembly and replacement
- Pressure-resistant to 1 bar (with counter flange)
- Furnace/kiln construction
Stop flanges, counter flanges, and sheet flanges for RTD temperature probes and thermocouples
A significant benefit of using flanges is the variable positioning of the insertion length, along with the simple assembly and dismounting of the temperature probe.
Versions are available in various materials and for different thermometer protection tube diameters.
A counter flange can be used to seal the measuring point up to 1 bar.