Panel-Mounted Thermostat EM Series up to 500 °C (602021)
- Liquid expansion
- Self-monitoring in the event of a pressure drop
- Safety switch-off at -20 °C
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 single-pole snap-action switches possible
Versions according to DIN EN 14597
- Temperature controller (TR)
- Temperature monitor (TW)
- Temperature limiter (TB)
- Safety temperature monitor (STW)
- Safety temperature limiter (STB)
The thermostat offers the option to individually assemble several single-pole combinations.
A large number of stock articles guarantee short-term delivery.
No additional auxiliary energy is required for temperature measurement. For this reason, the electromechanical thermostat offers a decisive advantage.
Control and monitoring of thermal processes. For example:
- In apparatus engineering
- In furnace construction
- In the heating and air conditioning industry
- In laboratory and climatic cabinets