JUMO heatTHERM – Panel-Mounted Thermostat (602031)
- Liquid expansion
- Microswitch with snap-action system
- Temperature compensation (standard)
- Safety switch-off at -20 °C
- Cadmium-free, RoHS compliant
Versions according to DIN EN 14597
- Temperature controller (TR)
- Temperature monitor (TW)
- Safety temperature monitor (STW)
- Safety temperature limiter (STB)
The influences of the ambient temperature on the measuring system are compensated by a bimetal disc. This ensures high switching point accuracy.
The thermostat is perfectly suitable for precision long-term use due to a maximum switching point deviation of +/- 5 % throughout its entire service life of 250,000 switching cycles (TR, TW).
The environmental friendliness of the JUMO heatTHERM is ensured by its cadmium-free structure and RoHS conformity.
No additional auxiliary energy is required for temperature measurement. For this reason, the electromechanical thermostat offers a decisive advantage.
Control and monitoring of thermal processes. For example:
- In open and closed heating systems
- In steam boilers