Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe with Connecting Cable (902050)
- For temperatures from -50 to +400 °C
- As single or double RTD temperature probe
- In two-wire, three-wire, or four-wire circuit
- Connecting cable PVC, silicone, PTFE, metal braiding
- Application areas include air conditioning and refrigeration technology as well as heating, furnace/kiln, and apparatus engineering
Screw-in RTD temperature probes are the preferred choice for measuring temperatures in liquid and gaseous media. An important factor for selecting this installation type is its ability to form reliable seals for vacuum and overpressure applications.
Depending on the version, the connecting cables are designed for dry or humid rooms with a temperature range from -50 to +350 °C. The connecting cable transition points are strain-relieved. An anti-kink spring is available as an option.
Per default, a Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751, class B in a two-wire circuit is used as a measuring insert. Versions with a Pt500 or Pt1000 are also available. The connection can also be made in three-wire or four-wire circuit.