Mineral-Insulated RTD Temperature Probe with Connecting Cable According to DIN EN 60751 (902210)
- For temperatures from -50 (-200) to +600 °C
- Flexible sheath cable with vibration-resistant measuring insert
- As single or double RTD temperature probe in two-wire, three-wire, or four-wire circuit
- Quick response time
- Application-specific insertion length
- Due to their specific features, mineral-insulated RTD temperature probes are used in chemical plants, power plants, pipelines, engine building, test rigs, and any measuring locations requiring flexibility and simple replacement
Mineral-insulated RTD temperature probes consist of a flexible, thin-walled sheath cable out of stainless steel in which low ohmic inner lead wires out of copper are embedded in compressed, heat-resistant magnesium oxide.
The temperature sensor is connected with the inner lead wires in two-wire, three-wire, or four-wire technology and housed in a stainless-steel protection tube. The protection tube and sheath cable are welded to one another. The diameters already start at 1.9 mm.
The good thermal transfer between the protection tube and temperature sensor enables short response times (t0.5 from 0.7 s) and excellent measuring accuracy. The vibration-resistant construction guarantees a long operating life. The flexible sheath cable allows temperature measurements at points that are difficult to access. The smallest bending radius is 5× the outer diameter. As of an insertion length of approximately 1000 mm the elements are delivered in a rolled up state.
Per default, a Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751 class B in a two-wire-circuit is installed in the sheath insert. Versions with Pt500 or Pt1000 are also possible. In addition, the connection is possible either in three-wire or four-wire circuit and in tolerance classes A and AA.
Other interesting products
- Mineral-Insulated RTD Temperature Probes with Bare Connection Wires According to DIN EN 60751 (902210)
- Mineral-Insulated RTD Temperature Probe with Form B Terminal Head According to DIN EN 60751 (902210)
- Mineral-Insulated RTD Temperature Probe with Form J Terminal Head According to DIN EN 60751 (902210)
- Mineral-Insulated RTD Temperature Probe with LEMO Coupling According to DIN EN 60751 (902210)