Push-in RTD Temperature Probe with Bayonet Connection (902190)
- For temperatures from -50 to +400 °C
- With protection tubes made of various materials
- As single or double RTD temperature probe
- Good heat transfer through adjustable spring pressure
- Installation and removal without tools
- Push-in RTD temperature probes with bayonet connection are the preferred choice for temperature measurement in solid bodies, friction bearings, and tools (e.g. in the plastics processing industry).
The special shape of the measuring tip make these temperature probes suitable for use in plane and pointed drill holes.
The dimensionally stable pressure spring made out of corrosion-and-acid resistant stainless steel with material-no. 1.4310 ensures steady contact pressure of the probe tip in the drill hole; the pressure spring also provides kink protection. The insertion length can be varied by turning the bayonet connection. Bayonet connections are available in 12, 15, and 16 mm diameters.
The Pt100 temperature sensors according to DIN EN 60751, class B in two-wire circuit are used as standard procedure. Versions with Pt500 or Pt1000 are also available. The connection is available in three-wire and four-wire-circuit.