Screw-in RTD Temperature Probe with Form B Terminal Head (902020)
- For temperatures from -50 to +600 °C
- With interchangeable measuring insert
- As single or double RTD temperature probe
- Terminal head form B, BUZ, BUZH, BBK
- Available with transmitter
- Application areas for this version include air conditioning and refrigeration technology as well as heating/furnace construction and apparatus engineering
Screw-in RTD temperature probes are the preferred choice for measuring temperatures in liquids and gasses. An important factor for selecting this installation type is its ability to form reliable seals for vacuum and high pressure applications.
The standard form B terminal head is designed for temperatures of up to +100 °C. In addition to the standard terminal heads, heads are also available in versions BUZ, BUZH, and BBK.
A Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751, class B is used in a 2-wire circuit as standard. Versions with a Pt500 or Pt1000 are also available. The connection is also available in a 3-wire or 4-wire circuit as an option. A transmitter can be integrated into the terminal head as an option.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup-Program Wtransadditional information
Setup program Wtrans inkl OnlineChartadditional information
Setup JUMO dTRANS T05 707050/51additional information
JUMO setup dTRANS T01Jadditional information