Push-in RTD Temperature Probe with Form B Terminal Head (902120)
- For temperatures from -50 to +600 °C
- With interchangeable measuring insert
- As single or double RTD temperature probe
- Terminal head form B, BUZ, BUZH, BBK
- Available with transmitter
- Application areas include, air conditioning and refrigeration technology, heating, furnace/kiln, and apparatus engineering, and process technology
Push-in RTD temperature probes are the preferred choice for measuring temperatures in liquids and gasses.
The standard form B terminal head is designed for temperatures of up to +100 °C. In addition to the standard terminal heads, heads are also available in versions BUZ, BUZH, and BBK.
The measuring insert features a Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751, class B in a 2-wire circuit as standard. Versions with a Pt500 or Pt1000 are also available. Connection is also available in a 3-wire or 4-wire circuit upon request. A transmitter can be integrated into the terminal head as an option.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup-Program Wtransadditional information
Setup program Wtrans inkl OnlineChartadditional information
Setup JUMO dTRANS T05 707050/51additional information
JUMO setup dTRANS T01Jadditional information