Channel RTD Temperature Probe (902520)
- For temperatures from -50 to +200 °C
- For use in air-conditioning technology
- Protection type IP20 to IP65
- Connection available in two-wire, three-wire, or four-wire circuit
- Available with analog transmitter
- Channel RTD temperature probes for air conditioning technology are predominantly used for temperature measurement in air channels and outdoors.
Various device versions made of plastic with different protection classes are available for the respective measuring task.
By default, the measuring insert is fitted with a Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751, class B, in a two-wire circuit; versions with Pt500, Pt1000, Ni1000 and various NTCs are also possible.
On the basis of the connection terminals, a continuation in three-wire and four-wire circuit technology is also possible.
A transmitter can be integrated as an option.