JUMO PROCESStemp RTD Temperature Probe for Process Technology with Ex Approval (902820)
- For temperatures from -200 to +600 °C
- With protection tubes made of stainless steel, titanium, tantalum, Inconel®, and HASTELLOY®
- Available with two-wire transmitter (4 to 20 mA/HART®) in Ex version
- II 1/2 G Ex ia IIC T6 ... T1 Ga/Gb¹
- II 1/2 D Ex ia IIIC T80 ... T400 °C Da/Db¹
- II 1/2 G Ex ia/d IIC T6 ... T1 Ga/Gb¹
- II 1/2 D Ex ia/tb IIIC T80 ... T400 °C¹
- With interchangeable measuring insert (not for Ex basic types)
¹ See description
- For process technology (chemical plants, petrochemical industry, pressure vessels, and other applications)
RTD temperature probes for process technology are the preferred choice for temperature measurement in liquids and gasses.
The RTD temperature probes consist of a protection fitting according to DIN 43772 with various process connections, a terminal head, and an interchangeable measuring insert. By default, the protection fitting is made of stainless steel grade 1.4571. Other materials are available for special applications.
All fittings are produced according to German pressure vessel regulations ("Druckbehälterverordnung") and subjected to a pressure and leak test. The measuring insert is normally fitted with a Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751 class B in two-wire circuit. Versions with two Pt100 measuring circuits as well as three-wire and four-wire circuits are also possible.
An analog or programmable transmitter with standard signal 4 to 20 mA can be installed for the transmission of measured values. Alternatively a HART® interface can be used.Versions with pressure-resistant enclosure or intrinsic safety are available for temperature measurement in potentially explosive areas.
For documentation purposes, the device parameters (measurement tolerance, material, etc.) can be confirmed with factory test certificates.
Push-in and screw-in RTD temperature probes with connecting cable and Ex approval can be provided upon request.
The specified operating temperatures are maximum values based on the applied sensing element. Operating temperatures in Ex-areas are severely restricted. When determining the respective maximum operating temperature please consult the operating manual (chapter 5).
A RTD temperature probe that is installed in a separating wall between zone 0/1 (gas) and 20/21 (dust) and which does not have a protection tube with a zone separation of 1 mm stainless steel (extra code 292) requires the user to make sure that the complete measuring circuit corresponds to the intrinsically safe "ia" ignition protection type.
¹ Explosion protection: the maximum product specific explosion protection depends on the design type of the RTD temperature probe.
For an exact classification of the RTD temperature probe, please refer to operating manual.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup program dTRANS T01additional information
Setup-Program Wtransadditional information
Setup program Wtrans inkl OnlineChartadditional information
Setup JUMO dTRANS T05 707050/51additional information
Other interesting products
- JUMO dTRANS T01 - Two-Wire Transmitter (707010)
- JUMO dTRANS T02 – Four-Wire Transmitter (707020)
- JUMO dTRANS T03 - Two-Wire/Three-Wire Transmitter (707030)
- JUMO dTRANS T05 - Programmable Two-Wire Transmitter (707050)
- JUMO Wtrans B - Programmable Head Transmitter with Wireless Data Transmission (707060)