JUMO Wtrans Receiver - Universal Receiver for JUMO Wireless Measuring Probes (902931)
- Universal receiver for JUMO wireless measuring probe
- In combination with corresponding transmitter for RTD temperature probes, thermocouples, resistance/potentiometer, voltage input, or pressure measurement
- Wiring expenses are eliminated with modern wireless technology
- For up to 16 transmitters per receiver (can be freely combined)
- RS485 interface with Modbus protocol
- Up to four analog outputs/up to two switching outputs (relay)
- Operation directly on device or by using setup program on PC
- Customer-specific linearization (40 value pairs or 4th order polynomial)
- OnlineChart function for recording of measured values directly on the PC
The Wtrans receiver T01 in combination with suitable Wtrans transmitters is used for mobile or stationary measurements of physical measurands. A significant reduction of the installation work is achieved due to the use of trendsetting wireless technology found in the industrial radio frequency 868.4 MHz or 915 MHz. Cable connections are not required. The radio-based sensor technology also functions in a rough industrial environment. The supplied Lambda/four-antenna with an impedance of 50 ohm can be directly screwed on or mounted externally. If the antenna wall holder with a 3 m antenna cable is used then the open air range is 300 m. In the receiver the received measured values are converted, displayed, and are available as linear current or voltage signals (0(4) to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V) and via the digital interface RS485. All receiver outputs are galvanically isolated. A connection to higher-ranking systems (e.g. the system visualization software JUMO SVS3000 or the Modbus master-compatible JUMO LOGOSCREEN nt paperless recorder) is possible via the digital interface with Modbus protocol.
Operation and configuration can be performed via the keypad in conjunction with a two-line LCD display or with a setup program for even greater convenience. This way, parameters such as filter constants, offset, alarms, and drag indicators (minimum and maximum value memory) can be set separately for each channel. For this purpose, a connector is provided on the front for a PC interface with TTL/RS232 or USB/TTL converter for connecting the receiver and the PC. The receiver in the mounting rail case is intended for installation on a DIN rail 35 mm × 7.5 mm according to DIN EN 60715. The screw terminals for the electrical connection are located at different levels. The conductor cross section may not exceed 2.5 mm2.
Take a look how easily the JUMO Wtrans system can be configured (German only).
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup-Program Wtransadditional information
Setup program Wtrans inkl OnlineChartadditional information