Connecting Cables (909735)
- Versions from -190 to +260 °C
- Casing made from PTFE, silicone, PVC, or glass fiber
- For single and double temperature probes
Connecting cables are used to transfer measuring signals and supply voltages for active measuring probes.
Suitable for connection to:
- RTD temperature probes
- Humidity sensors
- Measuring probes with standard signals
- Measuring, control, and recording devices
Connecting cables with stranded copper conductors transmit measuring signals from RTD temperature probes, transmitters, humidity sensors, or measuring probes with standard signals to measuring, control, and recording devices.
The version depends on the respective operating conditions (temperature, humidity, and mechanical load).